How to factory reset JINGA Joy Pro? How to wipe all data in JINGA Joy Pro? How to bypass screen lock in JINGA Joy Pro? How to restore defaults in JINGA Joy Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset JINGA Joy Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your JINGA Joy Pro will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- When the JINGA logo pops up let go of the Power key.
- If Recovery Mode pops up release Volume Up.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- In this mode choose "yes" and confirm it with the Power key.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Jinga a502 Хард ресет hard reset - video