How to factory reset JINGA Joy? How to wipe all data in JINGA Joy? How to bypass screen lock in JINGA Joy? How to restore defaults in JINGA Joy?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset JINGA Joy. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your JINGA Joy will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a short while to turn off the smartphone.
- In the second step press and push Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power button when you see the JINGA logo.
- When Recovery Mode apperas let go of the Volume Up key.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that select "yes" and press the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" and click the Power button once.
Jinga a502 Хард ресет hard reset - video