Hard Reset JINGA Neon
How to factory reset JINGA Neon? How to wipe all data in JINGA Neon? How to bypass screen lock in JINGA Neon? How to restore defaults in JINGA Neon?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset JINGA Neon. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Go Edition settings. As a result your JINGA Neon will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731E core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start pushing Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button when the JINGA logo appears.
- When you see Recovery Mode let go of Volume Up.
- In this mode use Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button once.
- After that select "yes" and press the Power key.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" and click the Power button once.
- Good job!
Jinga a502 Хард ресет hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.