How to factory reset JINGA Pass 3G? How to wipe all data in JINGA Pass 3G? How to bypass screen lock in JINGA Pass 3G? How to restore defaults in JINGA Pass 3G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset JINGA Pass 3G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Go Edition settings. As a result your JINGA Pass 3G will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When the JINGA logo pops up let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Up when Recovery Mode shows up.
- Now use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power key once.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu and confirm by using the Power button.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done! Your mobile is without any passwords needed to unlock it.
Jinga a502 Хард ресет hard reset - video