How to factory reset JINGA Pass Plus? How to wipe all data in JINGA Pass Plus? How to bypass screen lock in JINGA Pass Plus? How to restore defaults in JINGA Pass Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset JINGA Pass Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android settings. As a result your JINGA Pass Plus will be as new and your MediaTek MT6739 core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the device by holding the Power button for a short while.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power button when the JINGA logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up when you see Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that select "yes" from the menu and press the Power key once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
Jinga a502 Хард ресет hard reset - video