Hard Reset JINGA Pass
How to factory reset JINGA Pass? How to wipe all data in JINGA Pass? How to bypass screen lock in JINGA Pass? How to restore defaults in JINGA Pass?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset JINGA Pass. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your JINGA Pass will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- When JINGA logo pops up let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Up when Recovery Mode pops up.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- In this menu choose "yes" from the menu and click the Power button once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Jinga a502 Хард ресет hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.