Hard Reset JINGA Start LTE
How to factory reset JINGA Start LTE? How to wipe all data in JINGA Start LTE? How to bypass screen lock in JINGA Start LTE? How to restore defaults in JINGA Start LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset JINGA Start LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Go Edition settings. As a result your JINGA Start LTE will be as new and your MediaTek MT6739 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then push Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button when the JINGA logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up when Recovery Mode pops up.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and press the Power button once.
- After that select "yes" and use the Power key to accept it.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job! All your files were deleted from your device so you must set up your mobile again.
Jinga a502 Хард ресет hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.