How to factory reset JINGA Start? How to wipe all data in JINGA Start? How to bypass screen lock in JINGA Start? How to restore defaults in JINGA Start?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset JINGA Start. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your JINGA Start will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580A core will run faster.
- Begin by pressing the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the device.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- When the JINGA logo pops up let go of the Power button.
- Release Volume Up if you see Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Then select "yes" and confirm with the Power key.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" and press the Power button once.
- Well done!
Jinga a502 Хард ресет hard reset - video