Hard Reset JINGA Touch 4G
How to factory reset JINGA Touch 4G? How to wipe all data in JINGA Touch 4G? How to bypass screen lock in JINGA Touch 4G? How to restore defaults in JINGA Touch 4G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset JINGA Touch 4G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your JINGA Touch 4G will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step switch off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release the Power button if you see the JINGA logo.
- Let go of Volume Up when Recovery Mode pops up.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that select "yes" and press the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode appears choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
Jinga a502 Хард ресет hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work