Hard Reset JOLLA C
How to factory reset JOLLA C? How to wipe all data in JOLLA C? How to bypass screen lock in JOLLA C? How to restore defaults in JOLLA C?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset JOLLA C. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your JOLLA C will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 212 MSM8909v2 core will run faster.
- First, turn off your Jolla Jolla and remove the battery.
- Then press and hold down the Volume Down button inserting the Battery at the same time.
- Don't releasing the Volume Up key, press and hold the Power rocker. untill your JOLLA C vibrates.
- Fine! Now you can release of all keys, because your phone is in the Recovery mode now!
Firstly, you have to be sure the RNDIS drivers installed on your computer.
- After, connect your device when it in the Recovery mode to the computer and using the Right key press Start button on the PC.
- Afterward, in the find and click device manager.
- If the drivers installed, you will see the RNDIS under “Network adapters“ on the “Other devices“ list.
- Click with the right button on RNDIS and then press “Update driver software“.
- In the “Device type”, choose “Network adapters“, Manufacture > Windows, and model “Remote NDIS Compatible Device“.
- Press Next and ignore the Warning about safety.
- At this step, you have to install the Puty Terminal Aplicaton.
- Open Puty using Windows search in the start panel.
- Now you should choose Telnet as a connection type.
- And lastly, set Host Name to 10.42.66.66, set port 32 and click Open!
- Great job! You have open the Recovery mode on the Sailfish OS!
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.