Hard Reset JUST5 Blaster
How to factory reset JUST5 Blaster? How to wipe all data in JUST5 Blaster? How to bypass screen lock in JUST5 Blaster? How to restore defaults in JUST5 Blaster?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset JUST5 Blaster. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your JUST5 Blaster will be as new and your MTK6732 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, turn off the phone by holding the Power button for a short while.
- In the second step press and push Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When you see a change on the screen release the Power key.
- Let go of Volume Up when Andorid Robot pops up.
- Now press the Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down and press Volume Up.
- In this menu choose "yes" and confirm with the Volume Up.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again select "reboot system now" with Volume Up.
Just5 Blaster Hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.