How to factory reset JUST5 COSMO L808? How to wipe all data in JUST5 COSMO L808? How to bypass screen lock in JUST5 COSMO L808? How to restore defaults in JUST5 COSMO L808?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset JUST5 COSMO L808. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your JUST5 COSMO L808 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737WT core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the phone by holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- Then press and push Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- When you see a change on the screen release the Power key.
- Release Volume Up when you see Android Robot.
- To open Recovery Mode you have to press the Power button.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll down and Volume Up to accept it.
- In the next step choose "yes" and confirm with the Volume Up.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with Volume Up.
Just5 Blaster Hard reset - video