How to factory reset JUST5 Freedom C105? How to wipe all data in JUST5 Freedom C105? How to bypass screen lock in JUST5 Freedom C105? How to restore defaults in JUST5 Freedom C105?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset JUST5 Freedom C105. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your JUST5 Freedom C105 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn off the phone.
- In the second step press and push Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- When you see a change on the screen release the Power button.
- Let go of Volume Up when Android Robot appears.
- After that click the Power button once to open Recovery Mode.
- Here navigate by using Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and Volume Up to accept it.
- Now choose "yes" and use Volume Up to confirm that.
- At last select "reboot system now" by using Volume Up.
Just5 Blaster Hard reset - video