Hard Reset JUST5 Freedom M303
How to factory reset JUST5 Freedom M303? How to wipe all data in JUST5 Freedom M303? How to bypass screen lock in JUST5 Freedom M303? How to restore defaults in JUST5 Freedom M303?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset JUST5 Freedom M303. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your JUST5 Freedom M303 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power key when you see a change on the screen.
- When Andorid Robot pops up release Volume Up.
- Now press the Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume Down to navigate and Volume Up to confirm that.
- Then select "yes" from the menu and press Volume Up once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again choose "reboot system now" with Volume Up.
- Well done!
Just5 Blaster Hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.