How to factory reset K-TOUCH A17? How to wipe all data in K-TOUCH A17? How to bypass screen lock in K-TOUCH A17? How to restore defaults in K-TOUCH A17?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset K-TOUCH A17. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your K-TOUCH A17 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start holding Volume Up and Power keys together for a few seconds.
- Let go of the Power button when K-TOUCH logo appears.
- Release Volume Up if you see Andorid Robot.
- Now press the Power key once to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll down and Volume Up to confirm that.
- After that select "yes" and click Volume Up.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with Volume Up.
K touch A9 Hang at LOGO Solved without Flashing - Hard Reset/ Recovery Mode - video