Hard Reset K-TOUCH A20
How to factory reset K-TOUCH A20? How to wipe all data in K-TOUCH A20? How to bypass screen lock in K-TOUCH A20? How to restore defaults in K-TOUCH A20?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset K-TOUCH A20. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your K-TOUCH A20 will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the device.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power key when the K-TOUCH logo pops up.
- Let go of Volume Up when the Andorid Robot appears.
- After that click the Power button once.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume Down to navigate and Volume Up to accept it.
- In this mode choose "yes" and press Volume Up once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using Volume Up.
- Well done!
K touch A9 Hang at LOGO Solved without Flashing - Hard Reset/ Recovery Mode - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.