How to factory reset K-TOUCH i9? How to wipe all data in K-TOUCH i9? How to bypass screen lock in K-TOUCH i9? How to restore defaults in K-TOUCH i9?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset K-TOUCH i9. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your K-TOUCH i9 will be as new and your MediaTek core will run faster.
- At first switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power key when the K-TOUCH logo pops up.
- Let go of Volume Up when the Andorid Robot picture.
- Now click the Power key once.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume Down to navigate and Volume Up to accept it.
- In this mode choose "yes" from the menu and press Volume Up.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using Volume Up.
K touch A9 Hang at LOGO Solved without Flashing - Hard Reset/ Recovery Mode - video