How to factory reset K-TOUCH Kis 7? How to wipe all data in K-TOUCH Kis 7? How to bypass screen lock in K-TOUCH Kis 7? How to restore defaults in K-TOUCH Kis 7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset K-TOUCH Kis 7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your K-TOUCH Kis 7 will be as new and your MediaTek MTK6592 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Let go of the Power button when the K-TOUCH logo appears.
- Release Volume Up when you see the Andorid Robot image.
- Then press the Power key once.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll down and Volume Up to confirm that.
- Then select "yes" and click Volume Up once.
- When Recovery Mode choose "reboot system now" with Volume Up.
- Good job!
K touch A9 Hang at LOGO Solved without Flashing - Hard Reset/ Recovery Mode - video