Hard Reset K-TOUCH M18
How to factory reset K-TOUCH M18? How to wipe all data in K-TOUCH M18? How to bypass screen lock in K-TOUCH M18? How to restore defaults in K-TOUCH M18?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset K-TOUCH M18. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your K-TOUCH M18 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Begin by switching on the cell phone by holding down the Power key.
- Afterwards open the Main Menu and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Reset Factory Settings.
- Select All to delete both customized settings and data.
- Type in the phone lock code (default is 1122) and select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has been performed.
Hard Reset (K-TOUCH M18)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.