How to factory reset K-TOUCH M1S? How to wipe all data in K-TOUCH M1S? How to bypass screen lock in K-TOUCH M1S? How to restore defaults in K-TOUCH M1S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset K-TOUCH M1S. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your K-TOUCH M1S will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735P core will run faster.
- At first switch off the device by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power key when the K-TOUCH logo pops up.
- Let go of Volume Up when the Andorid Robot image appears.
- Now click the Power button.
- After that use Volume Down to select "wipe data/factory reset" and click Volume Up once.
- In this mode choose "yes" and press Volume Up.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using Volume Up.
K touch A9 Hang at LOGO Solved without Flashing - Hard Reset/ Recovery Mode - video