Hard Reset K-TOUCH M2 Star
How to factory reset K-TOUCH M2 Star? How to wipe all data in K-TOUCH M2 Star? How to bypass screen lock in K-TOUCH M2 Star? How to restore defaults in K-TOUCH M2 Star?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset K-TOUCH M2 Star. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your K-TOUCH M2 Star will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Turn on the cell phone by holding down the Power key.
- Then open the Main Menu and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Reset Factory Settings.
- Select All to delete both customized settings and data.
- TFinally, type in the phone lock code (default one is 1122) and select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has been performed.
Hard Reset (K-TOUCH M2 Star)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.