Hard Reset K-TOUCH M201
How to factory reset K-TOUCH M201? How to wipe all data in K-TOUCH M201? How to bypass screen lock in K-TOUCH M201? How to restore defaults in K-TOUCH M201?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset K-TOUCH M201. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your K-TOUCH M201 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- The cell phone must be swtiched on, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step open the Main Menu and select Settings.
- After that, choose Reset Factory Settings.
- Then select All to delete both customized settings and data.
- Finally, type in the security lock code (default is 1122) and select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The factory reset has been performed.
Hard Reset (K-TOUCH M201)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.