Hard Reset KARBONN A1 Indian
How to factory reset KARBONN A1 Indian? How to wipe all data in KARBONN A1 Indian? How to bypass screen lock in KARBONN A1 Indian? How to restore defaults in KARBONN A1 Indian?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KARBONN A1 Indian. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your KARBONN A1 Indian will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a few moments.
- Let go of all keys when Boot Mode pops up.
- In this mode choose "Recovery" by using Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to accept it.
- If the Android Robot image appears click Volume Up + Power button again.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu and press the Power button once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
Karbonn A1 Hard Reset - video
karbonn A1 Indian hard reset and pattern unlock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work