How to factory reset KARBONN A14? How to wipe all data in KARBONN A14? How to bypass screen lock in KARBONN A14? How to restore defaults in KARBONN A14?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KARBONN A14. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your KARBONN A14 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- Start by holding down the Power key for a short while to switch off the device.
- In this step press and hold Volume Up + Power button for about 5 seconds.
- You have to release held keys when you see the Boot Mode in front of you.
- Scroll down to Recovery by using the Volume Up and press Volume Down button to confirm it.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, use Volume Down to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Next, choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Volume Up button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Volume Up rocker.
- Good job! The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Bypass PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - remove Pattern Lock by Recovery Mode - video