Hard Reset KARBONN A240
How to factory reset KARBONN A240? How to wipe all data in KARBONN A240? How to bypass screen lock in KARBONN A240? How to restore defaults in KARBONN A240?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KARBONN A240. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your KARBONN A240 will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the beginning switch off the phone by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the Boot Mode in front of you.
- Scroll down to Recovery by using the Volume Up and press Volume Down button to confirm it.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- While holding the Power key press the Volume Up once.
- In the next step use Volume Down to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Volume Up button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Volume Up rocker.
- That's all. The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset KARBONN Sparkle V - how to Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset KARBONN Sparkle V - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.