Check out the alternitve method of Hard Reset operation called master reset. By using our tutorial you can perform a master reset of KARBONN A25 in just a few steps. Follow our instructions to delete all data from KARBONN A25.
After the factory reset operation you will be able to use the default configuration of Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich system and KARBONN A25 will work faster. Let's use the full power of core by resting the KARBONN A25 and enjoy using the best performance of Li-Ion 2000.0 mAh battery.
- Begin by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to turn off the device.
- Then press and hold the Volume Down + Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as the Karbonn logo appears on the screen.
- Afterwards choose "Clear eMMC" by using the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset KARBONN A19 PLUS - bypass Screen Pattern by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset KARBONN A19 PLUS - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset KARBONN A19 PLUS - remove Password and Pattern Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on