How to factory reset KARBONN A40? How to wipe all data in KARBONN A40? How to bypass screen lock in KARBONN A40? How to restore defaults in KARBONN A40?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KARBONN A40. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your KARBONN A40 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At the beginning switch off the phone by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the Karbonn logo on the screen.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step use Volume Down to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Volume Up button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Volume Up rocker.
- That's all. The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset KARBONN A19 PLUS - bypass Screen Pattern by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset KARBONN A19 PLUS - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset KARBONN A19 PLUS - remove Password and Pattern Lock - video