Hard Reset KARBONN A5S
How to factory reset KARBONN A5S? How to wipe all data in KARBONN A5S? How to bypass screen lock in KARBONN A5S? How to restore defaults in KARBONN A5S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KARBONN A5S. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your KARBONN A5S will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the beginning switch off the cell phone by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys when you see the Boot Mode in front of you.
- Scroll down to Recovery by using the Volume Up and press Volume Down button to confirm it.
- If you have a trouble with choosing Recovery you should watt the following youtube tutorial.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step use Volume Down to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Volume Up button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Volume Up rocker.
- That's all. The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Bypass PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - remove Pattern Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.