How to factory reset KARBONN Aura 4G? How to wipe all data in KARBONN Aura 4G? How to bypass screen lock in KARBONN Aura 4G? How to restore defaults in KARBONN Aura 4G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KARBONN Aura 4G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your KARBONN Aura 4G will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC8830 core will run faster.
- In the first step power off the KARBONN Aura 4G.
- Afterwards press and hold together the following combinations of keys Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- As you see the Boot Mode in front of you let go of both keys.
- Navigate to Recovery by using the Volume Up and press Volume Down button to confirm it.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- While holding Power key press the Volume Up once.
- After that, use Volume Down to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Next, choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- Now the phone is erasing all personal data and customized data.
- In the last step accept option "reboot system now" by using Power rocker.
- The whole operation will be finished when the KARBONN Welcome Panel pops up.
- Congratulations! The factory reset operation should be completed.
HARD RESET KARBONN Aura 4G - Erase All Content & Settings - video
HARD RESET KARBONN Aura 4G - Factory Mode / Wipe Data - video
Hard Reset KARBONN Aura 4G - Remove Screen Lock / Factory Reset Tutorial - video
How to Enter Factory Mode in KARBONN Aura 4G - Factory Test Mode - video