How to factory reset KARBONN Aura Note 2? How to wipe all data in KARBONN Aura Note 2? How to bypass screen lock in KARBONN Aura Note 2? How to restore defaults in KARBONN Aura Note 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KARBONN Aura Note 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your KARBONN Aura Note 2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737M core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Down and Power keys together for a few seconds.
- Release all buttons when KARBONN logo appears.
- If Android Robot image pops up press Volume Up and Power key.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- In this mode select "yes" and click the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode appears choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset process.
Karbonn Aura Hard Reset Eazy 100% - video