How to factory reset KARBONN Aura Note Play? How to wipe all data in KARBONN Aura Note Play? How to bypass screen lock in KARBONN Aura Note Play? How to restore defaults in KARBONN Aura Note Play?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KARBONN Aura Note Play. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your KARBONN Aura Note Play will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737M core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the KARBONN Aura Note Play by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- After that hold down Volume Down and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When the KARBONN logo pops up let go of all keys.
- If Android Robot image appears click Volume Up and Power key.
- In the next step select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Now choose "yes" and press the Power button once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.
Karbonn Aura Hard Reset Eazy 100% - video