How to factory reset KARBONN K9 Smart? How to wipe all data in KARBONN K9 Smart? How to bypass screen lock in KARBONN K9 Smart? How to restore defaults in KARBONN K9 Smart?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KARBONN K9 Smart. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your KARBONN K9 Smart will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- At the beginning switch off the cell phone by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys when you see the Boot Mode in front of you.
- Scroll down to Recovery by using the Volume Up and press Volume Down button to confirm it.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step use Volume Down to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Volume Up button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Volume Up rocker.
- That's all. The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Bypass PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - remove Pattern Lock by Recovery Mode - video