Hard Reset KARBONN K9 Viraat 4G
How to factory reset KARBONN K9 Viraat 4G? How to wipe all data in KARBONN K9 Viraat 4G? How to bypass screen lock in KARBONN K9 Viraat 4G? How to restore defaults in KARBONN K9 Viraat 4G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KARBONN K9 Viraat 4G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your KARBONN K9 Viraat 4G will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737M core will run faster.
- Turn off the smartphone by holding down the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold together the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the Boot Mode in front of you.
- Then navigate to Recovery by using the Volume Up and press Volume Down button to confirm it.
- To open the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, use Volume Down to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Next, choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Volume Up button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Volume Up rocker.
- Success! The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset (KARBONN K9 Viraat 4G)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.