Master Reset KARBONN Quattro L51 HD
Check out the alternitve method of Hard Reset operation called master reset. By using our tutorial you can perform a master reset of KARBONN Quattro L51 HD in just a few steps. Follow our instructions to delete all data from KARBONN Quattro L51 HD.
After the factory reset operation you will be able to use the default configuration of Android 5.1 Lollipop system and KARBONN Quattro L51 HD will work faster. Let's use the full power of MediaTek MT6735 core by resting the KARBONN Quattro L51 HD and enjoy using the best performance of Li-Ion 2200.0 mAh battery.
- In the first step hold down the Power rocker for a short while to switch off the device.
- After that press and hold the Volume Down + Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- You may release both keys as soon as the Karbonn logo pops up.
- In order to choose "Clear eMMC" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Excellent! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work