How to factory reset KARBONN SMART A10? How to wipe all data in KARBONN SMART A10? How to bypass screen lock in KARBONN SMART A10? How to restore defaults in KARBONN SMART A10?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KARBONN SMART A10. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your KARBONN SMART A10 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6577 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the beginning switch off the cell phone by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys when you see the Boot Mode in front of you.
- Scroll down to Recovery by using the Volume Up and press Volume Down button to confirm it.
- If you have a trouble with choosing Recovery you should watt the following youtube tutorial.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step use Volume Down to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Volume Up button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Volume Up rocker.
- That's all. The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Bypass PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - remove Pattern Lock by Recovery Mode - video