How to factory reset KARBONN TITANIUM DAZZLE 2 S202? How to wipe all data in KARBONN TITANIUM DAZZLE 2 S202? How to bypass screen lock in KARBONN TITANIUM DAZZLE 2 S202? How to restore defaults in KARBONN TITANIUM DAZZLE 2 S202?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KARBONN TITANIUM DAZZLE 2 S202. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your KARBONN TITANIUM DAZZLE 2 S202 will be as new and your Mediatek MT6582M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by turning off the phone by holding down the Power button for a short while.
- Then press and hold together the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the Boot Mode in front of you.
- Then navigate to Recovery by using the Volume Up and press Volume Down button to confirm it.
- T open the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, use Volume Down to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Next, choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Volume Up button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Volume Up rocker.
- Success! The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Bypass PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset KARBONN TITANIUM S8 - Remove Pattern Lock by Recovery Mode - video