How to factory reset KARBONN Titanium S200 HD? How to wipe all data in KARBONN Titanium S200 HD? How to bypass screen lock in KARBONN Titanium S200 HD? How to restore defaults in KARBONN Titanium S200 HD?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KARBONN Titanium S200 HD. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your KARBONN Titanium S200 HD will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
- The device must be turned off, so hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold together the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the Boot Mode in front of you.
- Then navigate to Recovery by using the Volume Up and press Volume Down button to confirm it.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, use Volume Down to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Next, choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Volume Up button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Volume Up rocker.
- Success! The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Bypass PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset KARBONN TITANIUM S8 - Remove Pattern Lock by Recovery Mode - video