The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in KARBONN TITANIUM S320. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from KARBONN TITANIUM S320.
As a result your Android 4.4 KitKat will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 8000.0 MB storage and Li-Ion 3000.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in KARBONN TITANIUM S320 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- At first hold down the Power button until your device is turned on again.
- Then from the home screen open Menu and choose Settings.
- After that select Backup&Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset phone and select Erase everything to begin hard reset operation.
- Success! The factory reset is done!
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Bypass PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset KARBONN TITANIUM S8 - Remove Pattern Lock by Recovery Mode - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on