Check out the alternitve method of Hard Reset operation called master reset. By using our tutorial you can perform a master reset of KARBONN TITANIUM S4 in just a few steps. Follow our instructions to delete all data from KARBONN TITANIUM S4.
After the factory reset operation you will be able to use the default configuration of Android 4.2 Jelly Bean system and KARBONN TITANIUM S4 will work faster. Let's use the full power of ARM Cortex-A7 core by resting the KARBONN TITANIUM S4 and enjoy using the best performance of Li-Ion 1800.0 mAh battery.
- In the first step hold down the Power rocker for a short while to switch off the device.
- After that press and hold the Volume Down + Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- You may release both keys as soon as the Karbonn logo pops up.
- In order to choose "Clear eMMC" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Excellent! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Bypass PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset KARBONN TITANIUM S8 - Remove Pattern Lock by Recovery Mode - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on