Codes KARBONN Titanium S5 Plus
Here you can find all secret codes for KARBONN Titanium S5 Plus. Check out how to enter hidden mode and use advanced options of Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. Let's get access to secret information about KARBONN Titanium S5 Plus. Click here and find out more information about secret codes.
- Calendar Storage *#*#225#*#
- Check IMEI *#06#
- Google Play Service *#*#426#*#*
- Rlz Debug Ul *#*#759#*#*
- Testing Menu *#*#4636#*#*
- Type *#*#225#*#* to get into Calendar Storage, where you can read all information saved in your calendar such as birthdays, holidays, events and additional information archived in your KARBONN calendar.
- *#06# code tells you the IMEI number of your KARBONN smartphone. By typing this unique IMEI number on our website IMEI.INFO you can read the full specification of the KARBONN device and also check if the KARBONN Titanium S5 Plus is blacklisted.
- Write *#*#426#*#* secret code to redirect into Google Play Service. Here you can get information about Event and more about the connection with Google Play Services. On this stage, you can also find out Ping, Connect and Disconnect buttons.
- Put *#*#759#*#* code, which gives you transfer to the Rlz Debug Ul. Where you can enable OEM mode, see client ID and use Event, Pings and RLZs options.
- By typing *#*#4636#*#* code you will find out such a useful menu, which is Testing Menu. Here you can see information about your KARBONN Titanium S5 Plus. Let's check more about your phone's battery, usage statistic, and Wi-Fi connection too.
- Phone information - If you would like to read your IMEI number, Signal strength, Cell phone info and connection type, then you should check this module. You will be able to perform the Ping test too.
- Battery information - Shows you all the battery information and status such as battery technology, temperature, battery running time and battery voltage too.
- Usage statistic - This is the space where you are able to follow the KARBONN Titanium S5 Plus last app usage period.
- Wi-Fi information :
- Wi-Fi API - Where is available to disable the Wi-Fi network, disconnect current connection and read additional information about the connection, and many more.
- Wi-Fi Configuration - On the presented screen you have the possibility to find out the current network configuration.
- Wi-Fi Status - At this moment, you can easily perform the Ping test and also find out a connected network.
Codes (KARBONN Titanium S5 Plus)