Hard Reset KARBONN Titanium X
How to factory reset KARBONN Titanium X? How to wipe all data in KARBONN Titanium X? How to bypass screen lock in KARBONN Titanium X? How to restore defaults in KARBONN Titanium X?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KARBONN Titanium X. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your KARBONN Titanium X will be as new and your MediaTek MT6589T core will run faster.
- Turn off the device.
- Next remove and reinsert the battery.
- Hold and press Volume Up + Power button.
- When you are in recovery menu, the select "Wipe data / Factory Reset" option.
- Now press Power button to confirm this option.
- Choose in the next step option "Yes--Delete all user data", and confirm it with Power button.
- After completion of the process, your device will reboots.
Hard Reset (KARBONN Titanium X)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.