How to factory reset KAZAM Tornado 350? How to wipe all data in KAZAM Tornado 350? How to bypass screen lock in KAZAM Tornado 350? How to restore defaults in KAZAM Tornado 350?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KAZAM Tornado 350. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your KAZAM Tornado 350 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592M core will run faster.
- In order to turn the cell phone off press the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards hold down at the same time two buttons: Volume Up + Power.
- Release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- Use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
HARD RESET KAZAM Tornado 350 - Factory Reset by Settings - video
How to Hard Reset in KAZAM Tornado 350 - Skip Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video