Hard Reset KEIAN KPD101R
How to factory reset KEIAN KPD101R? How to wipe all data in KEIAN KPD101R? How to bypass screen lock in KEIAN KPD101R? How to restore defaults in KEIAN KPD101R?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KEIAN KPD101R. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your KEIAN KPD101R will be as new and your RK3066 core will run faster.
- Hold the Power button in order to switch off your device.
- In the next step go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then find and select Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (KEIAN KPD101R)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.