Hard Reset KEIAN KPD701R V2
How to factory reset KEIAN KPD701R V2? How to wipe all data in KEIAN KPD701R V2? How to bypass screen lock in KEIAN KPD701R V2? How to restore defaults in KEIAN KPD701R V2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KEIAN KPD701R V2. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your KEIAN KPD701R V2 will be as new and your Allwinner A13 core will run faster.
- Firstly, hold down the Power key in order to power on the tablet.
- Then go to the Main Menu, find and select Settings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset and select Factory Data Reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything when asked to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (KEIAN KPD701R V2)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.