Hard Reset KEIAN KPD702R V2
How to factory reset KEIAN KPD702R V2? How to wipe all data in KEIAN KPD702R V2? How to bypass screen lock in KEIAN KPD702R V2? How to restore defaults in KEIAN KPD702R V2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KEIAN KPD702R V2. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your KEIAN KPD702R V2 will be as new and your ATM7021A core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power key in order to switch on the tablet..
- Afterwards from the Main Menu choose Settings.
- Tap Backup & Reset and select Factory Data Reset.
- Next, choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm.
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (KEIAN KPD702R V2)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.