Hard Reset KEIAN M101R
How to factory reset KEIAN M101R? How to wipe all data in KEIAN M101R? How to bypass screen lock in KEIAN M101R? How to restore defaults in KEIAN M101R?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KEIAN M101R. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your KEIAN M101R will be as new and your RK3066 core will run faster.
- You should start by pressing the Power button for a while to turn the device on.
- Then go to the Menu and find and selct Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm.
- Excellent! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (KEIAN M101R)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.