Hard Reset KEIAN M1041S
How to factory reset KEIAN M1041S? How to wipe all data in KEIAN M1041S? How to bypass screen lock in KEIAN M1041S? How to restore defaults in KEIAN M1041S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KEIAN M1041S. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your KEIAN M1041S will be as new and your Action ATM7029 core will run faster.
- If the tablet is turned off hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (KEIAN M1041S)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.