Hard Reset KEIAN M702S LB
How to factory reset KEIAN M702S LB? How to wipe all data in KEIAN M702S LB? How to bypass screen lock in KEIAN M702S LB? How to restore defaults in KEIAN M702S LB?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KEIAN M702S LB. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your KEIAN M702S LB will be as new and your Allwinner A13 core will run faster.
- You should start by pressing the Power button for a while to power on the tablet.
- In the next step go to the Menu, find and selct Settings.
- Choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the operation.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
Hard Reset (KEIAN M702S LB)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.