Hard Reset KEIAN M702S V2
How to factory reset KEIAN M702S V2? How to wipe all data in KEIAN M702S V2? How to bypass screen lock in KEIAN M702S V2? How to restore defaults in KEIAN M702S V2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KEIAN M702S V2. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your KEIAN M702S V2 will be as new and your Allwinner A13 core will run faster.
- If the tablet is off, hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (KEIAN M702S V2)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.