Hard Reset KEIAN M704S PRO
How to factory reset KEIAN M704S PRO? How to wipe all data in KEIAN M704S PRO? How to bypass screen lock in KEIAN M704S PRO? How to restore defaults in KEIAN M704S PRO?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KEIAN M704S PRO. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your KEIAN M704S PRO will be as new and your RK3066 core will run faster.
- You should begin by holding the Power button to switch off your device.
- In the next step go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then find and select Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (KEIAN M704S PRO)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.